Monday, June 1, 2009
5th Avenue South @ Park Street After Donna
Only in Naples: During Wilma I was at Home Depot & it was pouring rain. Outside in the parking lot was a 2 seater Mercedes convertible (with leather interior) with the top down with 8ft 2X4's sticking straight up in the passenger's seat. Then there's the single woman in Publix with 2 loaded & overflowing shopping carts with a tropical depression out off the Carolina's...
My Back Pages
- 5th Avenue South @ Park Street After Donna
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Two
- 3rd Street South After Donna
- The Only Thing Left Standing
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Three
- URGENT: Note To Followers
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Four
- Pre Donna Pier
- 1957 Pier
- Looking Through The Old Bait House
- Is It Art Or Photo?
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Five
- Gordon Pass Fish Camp After Donna
- 1946 Single Page 3 Town Phone Book/Page?
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Six
- Tamiami Sportcycle
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Final Part
- At Least Donna Left The Restrooms....
- Architects Drawing of New Pier (60's Era)
- Rising From The Ruins
- The Banana Factory
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2010 (73)