Sunday, June 28, 2009
Rising From The Ruins
The new pier being rebuilt after Donna, looking back now I guess you could say the whole town rose from the ruins. I guess it escalated years later when either I-75 came through here or the Ritz Carlton was built.
My Back Pages
- 5th Avenue South @ Park Street After Donna
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Two
- 3rd Street South After Donna
- The Only Thing Left Standing
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Three
- URGENT: Note To Followers
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Four
- Pre Donna Pier
- 1957 Pier
- Looking Through The Old Bait House
- Is It Art Or Photo?
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Five
- Gordon Pass Fish Camp After Donna
- 1946 Single Page 3 Town Phone Book/Page?
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Part Six
- Tamiami Sportcycle
- Souvenir Of Hurricane Donna Final Part
- At Least Donna Left The Restrooms....
- Architects Drawing of New Pier (60's Era)
- Rising From The Ruins
- The Banana Factory
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2010 (73)