Monday, July 6, 2009
Brookside Homeboys Former Digs
Ah yeah, the trusty old 4 Walls sign! It created many years of teenage embarrassment, my dad was the City Of Naples traffic engineer & had it made from an old KEEP RIGHT (on the back side it said KEEP RIGHT) street sign. Anytime anyone would offer me a ride home I would always plea for them to drop me off at the end of the street! No one would go for it & I would be stuck with the 4thwall nickname for a week or two. These days the only thing that comes close is forgetting my senior discount card at the shuffleboard courts...
Dig those 1974-75 Brookside home prices! At least we were LOVELY CLEAN & WELL MAINTAINED!
My Back Pages
- The Old Library
- Wind Across The Everglades
- Doctors Pass Area & Mooringline Drive
- Former NHS Teacher Don Glancy Passed Away
- Gordon Drive (or 2nd Street South) @ 13th Ave Sout...
- Brookside Homeboys Former Digs
- Don Glancy
- 1960 Swamp Buggy Badge
- The Bindlestiff
- 60's Era Naples Police Boat
- Ziegfield Troy/Blue Carribean Driving Range
- US 41 In Front Of The Driving Range
- East 41 & Davis Blvd @ Sandpiper Street
- Parkshore Area February 3rd 1971
- I'm Still Here!
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2010 (73)