Wednesday, July 1, 2009
The Old Library
The building is still there @ 3rd & Broad & there have been a few more libraries so I've been told. I remember this building as the cheese shop building in the 60's. Me & my friends sat many an hour on the steps to kill time & watch people go in & out of the theatre. Decades later, not long ago I stood there & watched the rock band Cheap Trick play at that intersection. I thought just like Beaver Cleaver & said to myself "Who woulda thunk"? Dream Police indeed.........
My Back Pages
- The Old Library
- Wind Across The Everglades
- Doctors Pass Area & Mooringline Drive
- Former NHS Teacher Don Glancy Passed Away
- Gordon Drive (or 2nd Street South) @ 13th Ave Sout...
- Brookside Homeboys Former Digs
- Don Glancy
- 1960 Swamp Buggy Badge
- The Bindlestiff
- 60's Era Naples Police Boat
- Ziegfield Troy/Blue Carribean Driving Range
- US 41 In Front Of The Driving Range
- East 41 & Davis Blvd @ Sandpiper Street
- Parkshore Area February 3rd 1971
- I'm Still Here!
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2010 (73)