Sunday, August 16, 2009
Royal Palm Service Station & Club 41
I really don't know much about this place other than it's former location. It sat on the northeast corner of 4 Corners (where the Gulf gas station sits in the photo on another post). I try to give a little history into the time I've spent in Naples. Not the time I wasn't because to me these days you don't know what has been tacked on to make the story interesting. I tend to do this with say an example, Elvis @ Cambier Park but by now you've probably figured I'm a little full of myself. The history of Naples has been kinda beat to death. I find how many cable customers there were in 1968 much more interesting than who had the 1st house on the beach. If you want a good Naples history lesson just follow the parade of backhoes & dump trucks to their next casualty.
My Back Pages
- Old Naples Area Late 50's early 60's
- Collier County Property Appraiser's Site
- Pelican Bay
- Four Corners Center Of The Universe
- The Poor Man's Alligator Alley
- The Cable Guys September 1968
- Alternate Cable Guys Photo
- Palm River & Willoughby Acres Area
- North Gulfshore Blvd To Doctor's Pass
- East Trail @ Davis Blvd
- Royal Palm Service Station & Club 41
- 3rd Street & Broad Avenue South
- Parkshore Beach & North Gulfshore Blvd
- Naples Theatre & Trail Drive-In Two Sided Playcard...
- Store # 76 The Original Naples Publix (Under Const...
- East Trail @ Boat Haven
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2010 (73)