Friday, October 30, 2009
Naples Oldest Tradition Swamp Buggy Days
I'm not affiliated with Lila Zuck or any historical organization. This book is worth your time to look into Lila has definitely put a ton of time into it & done her homework. Two people on my reference bored recommended it to me & neither have misguided me on anything Naples yet. If you're into old Naples this book is pretty darn good I don't think its in any bookstores yet but you can order one here.
My Back Pages
- Naples Municipal Airport Part 2
- Pine Ridge And 2 Lane North 41
- The Record Bar @ 949 Central Avenue
- 5th Avenue Postcards
- Split Level Pier SUPWIFDAT?
- The Pier Sometime In The 60's
- The Queen & The Badge 1974-75
- Broad Avenue South Postcards
- Lake Park Area & North 41
- Winn Dixie/Kwik Chek
- Old Naples Way Before Hurricane Donna
- Inter-County Telephone System
- The Blue Barracuda...
- Port Royal & Gordon Pass
- Gulfshore Blvd North @ Hurricane Harbor
- Before Mapquest, Bing Maps, Google Maps and....
- Vanderbilt Beach Road @ Vanderbilt Drive & Naples ...
- Halloween's Almost Here!
- Seagate 1957
- Sorrento Gardens & Pine Ridge
- Seagate near the beach, then and now . . .
- Evolution Of The Swamp Buggy Buck
- The Dome
- Naples Oldest Tradition Swamp Buggy Days
- Breakin' Rocks In The Hot Sun...
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (73)